CACI is seeking dynamic technical professionals who will help us advance the mission of the Intelligence Community for a large Enterprise IT program in Northern Virginia.
C ACI provides unmatched Enterprise IT solutions and services that lead our customer's IT efforts. We are the sole prime on a large enterprise IT vehicle! Our team has expertise in cloud computing solutions, cyber solutions, systems engineering, application development, and data storage.
Consider joining CACI, an industry leader, as we support all facets of our customer's IT space, including collaboration, desktop, platform, security access and auditing services.
The Server Administrator's responsibilities include:
- Implementation of baseline changes and respond to change requests.
- Perform technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for all supported servers; build servers by providing technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination of application projects; and operate and maintain servers.
- May create and document new methods supporting network/system operations and implement changes to procedures.
- Consult with support teams, help desks, customers and other technical staff in the resolution of problems, coordinates and performs operation and/or maintenance activities for networks/servers, identifies recurring problems and recommends steps to reduce the severity or frequency of problems.
- Provide 24 x 7 monitoring support to Client/Server and Network Operations.
- Take appropriate action to maintain system availability.
- Review system anomalies, perform initial troubleshooting, generate and route SRS tickets to the appropriate service providers for timely work-off.
- Maintain current and accurate logs, accurately documenting all system outages and pertinent follow-up information as required. Remain current in with Standard Operating Procedures, System manuals and control logs.
- Maintain accuracy of all System Analysts task.
- Continue to develop state of the art knowledge and skills, as required, for the evolving technical environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 6 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
- 4 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
- 2-3 Years of job related experience and Bachelor's degree
- 1 Year of job related experience and Master's degree