CACI is in search of a Lead Cyber Intelligence Analyst for a newly awarded contract. The successful candidate will provide lead intelligence support for operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
Lead Cyber Intelligence Analyst for the DoD-Defense Industrial Base Collaborative Information Sharing Environment (DCISE). The successful candidate will author cyber threat reports for Defense Industrial Base Partners and government partners that are responsible for supporting computer network defense. Primary author of complex threat reports focused on APT activity and intrusion set TTPs. Products are based on partner incident reporting, malware reverse engineering reports, and open source research.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Expert level knowledge of adversary activities in cyberspace with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP)
- Must have expertise knowledge with Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) activity as well as indicators of compromise
- Ability to analyze, produce, and disseminate analytical cyber threat products that assist in identifying threats, priorities, severities, and IA risk mitigation measures.
- Advanced technical skills proficiency in one or more of the following areas: network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration basic understanding of malware knowledge of computer network defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch)
- Exceptionally be able to perform data analysis, aggregation, event correlation and information security threat definition
- Must be able to engage with lead cyber intelligence analyst counterparts across the US Intelligence and Law Enforcement communities
- Very high attention to detail
- Certifications (any): CISSP, CEH, GCIH, Network+, Security+, A+, CCNA
- Technical Skills proficiency: encryption technologies/standards, basic malware analysis or digital computer forensics experience
- Experience working in a Security Operations Center or Computer Network Defense organization
13 years of professional experience without a degree; or 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.