Team CACI has an exciting and challenging opportunity available for a Subject Matter Expert supporting an Intelligence Community customer's wide-area (WAN), local-area (LAN) and campus-area (CAN) networks across multiple security domains.
Performs research, requirements analysis, design, installation, troubleshooting, and support of local- and wide-area network hardware, software and applications. Develops system specifications, architecture designs, integration and test plans, and all relevant documentation. Develops risk management and mitigation strategy. Maintain compliance with QA standards as well as ensuring service performance indicators are met or exceeded. Experience in reviewing Mission related change requirements such as Requests for Change (RFCs) and approved Change Requests (CRQs) and determining impacts on Transport activities across the Enterprise while providing Technical solutions and cost impacts. Experience in complex telecommunications applications involving all phases of telecommunications network design, implementation, and analysis.
- Focus will be on Subject Matter Expert (Enterprise Cloud -“ classified and unclassified)
- Design and implement a scalable intergrated cloud capability across existing customer data centers.
- Examine and develop requirements with all stakeholders.
- Review various design options and recommend best solution for implementation.
- Provide recommendations on newly submitted actions items.
- Coordinate issues with the appropriate owners/organizations.
- Provide concurrence on decisions or recommendations by assigned suspense.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, scenarios, business analysis and test/workflow analysis.
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements.
- Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams).
- Lead requirement analysis and verification, ensuring requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and they conform to standards.
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the review process.
- Identify requirement errors and defects, and write response statements to appropriate owners/organizations.
- Support network traffic analysis and bandwidth optimization efforts to ensure attainment of performance and availability objectives.
- Evaluate and report on new/emerging network/communication technologies to enhance capacity, performance and reliability of the network.
- Evaluate and recommend changes and/or technology upgrades to address performance, standardization and industry best practices
- Follows all Customer network security processes and procedures, ensures compliance with all Government policies.
- Develop and maintain network architecture diagrams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 15+ years related technical experience in Network and Transport technologies, tools, and techniques
- 8+ years experience with large-scale enterprise/global networks in a high paced diverse environment
- 4+ years demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise-scale cloud capabilities in classified environments
- Thorough understanding of private, public and hybrid cloud solutions.
- Understanding and experience with the DoD Architecture Framework and other key DoD network architecture and strategic planning instructions
- Experience with CISCO and Juniper, switches, routers, Cryptographic devises, VPN and VPN client.
- Experience with Network analysis tools (CISCO Network Analysis Modules, Solar Winds Network Management, OPNET NetOne, HP Network Node Manager, etc.)
- Experience with CISCO firewall/VPN equipment (Adaptive Security Appliance, etc)
- Experience with supporting IP services to connect to NIPRNET, SIPRNET and JWICS (IPv4, VPN, IPv6, Multicast, QOS, SDN, SNMP, VOIP, VTC, etc)
- Experience with EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and multicast.
- Security Clearance: active TS/SCI with ability to otain CI polygraph
- Ability to work independently with little direction and guidance
- Network design and engineering (Advanced Level)
- Creation of network related Rough Order Magnitude (ROM) equipment lists and costing
- Ability to estimate labor needed to complete planning, engineering, procurement, and installation of complex Enterprise Transport solutions
- Understanding of DISA and IC standards and processes
- Excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to develop analytical documents and present oral presentations to senior/executive management
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities
- Proficient is MS Office suite -“ Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Ability to work weekends and evening hours as needed
- An understanding of how to practice requirements engineering according to several hardware/software development life cycles in a team environment
- Knowledge of product management concepts and how Enterprise network products are positioned and implemented.
- Travel up to 10% of the time
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- DOD 8570 IAT Level-IIIJUNOS JNCIA, JNCIS-ENT, JNCIP-ENT or JNCIE-ENT
- CISCO CCNP, CCVP, CCIE, CCNA or CCDP
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator or Advanced Networking
- ITIL v3 Foundations
- ACTIVE TS/SCI
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.