Ticom Geomatics, a CACI Company, is looking for talented experienced Java, C++ or equivalent software developers to build, enhance, and maintain complex software systems for the US Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) community. The selected candidate will perform a variety of complex engineering tasks including: analysis, design, development, and test for our product areas. The developer will work both individually and as part of a team in our San Diego location.
For those outside of the San Diego area, relocation assistance may be considered on a case by case basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
- Design and code new software as well as modify existing code to add features and functionality.
- Debug existing software.
- Develop code necessary to complete tasks in the specified time according to standards and guidelines.
- Employ design, development, and testing best practices.
- Profile, analyze, and optimize implemented software.
- Prepare complex engineering analysis of projects and support proposal and planning efforts.
- Collaborate with hardware or software designers/engineers and analysts to develop, analyze, and evaluate hardware, software, and systems.
- Evaluate emerging technologies to determine advantages and disadvantages of potential solutions in virtual, web-based, and desktop applications.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Requires senior level Java, C++ or equivalent development experience.
- Willingness to learn and apply the best technology for a given application.
- Solid understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools and best practices.
- Experience with distributed/asynchronous programming models.
- Ability to make architectural decisions in a highly collaborative environment on issues such as client- and server-side
state management, bandwidth usage, and performance.
- Proven delivery of production-grade applications including security, diagnostics, maintainability, scalability, auditing, and
complex multi-layer troubleshooting.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance required
- Typically requires a Bachelors or equivalent in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and 7-9 years of experience.
- Experience with AWS (including any AWS Certifications).
- Background in web technologies is highly desired.
- Experience with database programming and cloud technologies.
- Working knowledge of signal processing fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of MATLAB is helpful.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
Company Description: Ticom Geomatics (TGI) is a subsidiary of CACI International, Inc based out of Austin, Texas with ~200 employees. TGI is an industry leader in Interoperable Mission Ready Geolocation and ISR Systems and Services. We develop large scale enterprise ISR systems and QRCs that utilize Time and Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) and other techniques for Precision Geolocation. We provide full End-to-End Mission and Life Cycle Support for our products. Our systems leverage commercial, industry, and Government standards for affordable, flexible, and rapid development.
US-Chula Vista-CA-SAN DIEGO