CACI is looking for a part-time Mission Support Administrator to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of support to our government customer.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
A Day In the Life:
As a Mission Support Administrator, a typical day might include the following:
- Providing administrative support including managing calendars for multiple managers or an office
- Preparing and editing office correspondence, documents, and briefings
- Preparing, coordinating, and participating in office meetings and events
- Collecting, updating, and maintaining information in databases and spreadsheets
- Serving as a focal point regarding client administrative processes and systems
- Work is typically performed in an office environment, requiring the use of computer terminals and standard office equipment to accomplish work objectives. Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time. The position may also require lifting, pushing and/or carrying equipment averaging 30+ lbs.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Five years of administrative or comparable experience as an MSA l
- Strong communication skills (listening, oral, and written)
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software
- Experience with maintaining multiple calendars
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience with our client's administrative systems
- Familiarity with client cable system