CACI NSS Inc. has an immediate opening for a Account Manager/Help Desk opening located in Arlington, VA.
Performs as an Account Manager (AM) for the Headquarters Army Information Technology Agency (HQDA JSP) Customer Request Coordination Division (CRCD) as the -œface- to the customers for all Information Technology (IT) requirements. Each AM is assigned a group of customer agencies that they will develop a long-term relationship with and get to know the customer, their business, and their objectives. The AMs responsibilities include:
- Interacting with customers regularly to increase customer satisfaction and customer respect.
- Analyzing customer IT requirements for IT support and recommends preferred solution that optimizes engineering, management, and cost parameters.
- Taking ownership and managing the requirements from creation to completion.
- Coordinating with the customer Agency Information Management Officer (IMO) and HQDA IT service provider to satisfy a customer's IT requirements.
- Supporting the diagnosis, resolution, and documentation retention of IT problems and trouble reports for customers.
- Coordinating test and evaluation of hardware and software being considered for implementations.
- Utilizing JSP/CRCD policies, procedures, and toolsets to manage and satisfy customer IT requirements, including hardware, commercial software, and developed software.
- Reporting to management on all IT requirements on a regular basis and escalating requirements that need immediate attention and/or are high priority for customers.
- Information Technology understanding and two years experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent customer service skills: includes product knowledge, communication and listening, problem-solving, professionalism, action-oriented task management (multi-tasking), and confidence.
- Must have good work ethics and show diligence in work performed.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and web-based interfaces.
- Knowledge of IT system processes involving requirements definition, analysis, design, implementation, test, and support of hardware, software, networks, security, and life-cycle support.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline with a minimum of two to three years of related experience.
- Experience in supporting large organizations (10000+ users).
- Experience in the analysis, design, implementation and support of large, complex, inter-networked systems.
- Experience with using MS Project, MS Visio, SharePoint, and Remedy.
- Experience supporting large Federal Government agencies, especially DoD and the Army.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.