CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and integrating the Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A). Why does this matter? IPPS-A is the Army's future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution to provide integrated HR capabilities across all Army Components. IPPS-A is designed to alleviate the Army's current reliance on 45 stove-piped HR systems that do not efficiently share information with one another. As a result of its implementation, IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. Join us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort - once complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay system in the world!
Configuration Management Systems Administrator Specialist familiar with PeopleSoft and Dell STAT is preferred, but we are WILING TO TRAIN a high aptitude individual as a STAT Administrator. Will migrate objects using STAT, Application Designer, & Data Mover Scripts (DMS) for PeopleSoft applications. Execute backup/restore and disaster recovery strategies and scripts for PeopleSoft applications (web and PRCS) and manage applications deployment and access control procedures.
- Administer and implement Configuration Management tools with special emphasis on Dell Stat.
- Enforce configuration change control. Support configuration audits to verify that requirements of all baselines have been met.
Typically requires a related bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years' experience as Systems Administrator in a SDLC support and/or Configuration Management environment
- Experience in ERP or other large system implementation environment
- Active Secret clearance, SSBI preferred
- Security + certified; if not must get certified in 90 days of start
- Strong Experience using Subversion
- Strong experience using Jenkins, preferably as an Administrator, creating automated jobs and writing scripts
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
- Experience in managing development and delivery of multiple overlapping Releases
- Experience working with PeopleSoft 9.1 ERP and Oracle 11g databases