CACI's Integrated Communications division has an opening to join our team in our downtown Baltimore office. We are seeking a self-motivated and highly-organized Designer to support our clients' marketing and advertising recruitment goals. You will become an integral part of our small creative team, producing designs across all media types and supporting our program managers on various projects.
Under general supervision, develops graphic artwork in a variety of media (print and electronic) for the development of marketing and communication materials, typically using computerized equipment.
Produces a variety of art work, including technical and commercial documentation support assignments, pamphlets, brochures, and other forms of art work. Uses perspective, isometric, orthographic, and schematic techniques to prepare technical and non-technical illustrations and line drawings for slide presentations, view graphics, reports, brochures, etc. Discusses design/illustration at various stages of completion and makes changes as necessary. Interfaces with managers on direction needed for project development. Performs conceptual and visualization work. Maintains relationships with inside and outside creative resources. Works with internal designers/illustrators to ensure consistency in design/illustration application. Keeps up to date in latest design/illustration technology such as Adobe CS 3+, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. May train other less experienced designers/illustrators. May provide advice and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Minimum of two years design experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and ensure all creative meets clients' standards, vendors' requirements, and are delivered on schedule
- Expertise in all Adobe Creative Apps and a strong command of Microsoft Office
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising Design or related discipline and 2 or more years of experience or an Associate's Degree in Advertising Design or related discipline and 4 or more years of experience
- Experience in communicating with vendors, and an understanding of post-production schedules and delivery formats (traditional print and digital)
- A ptitude to conceptualize and graphically interpret direction from a creative brief to develop new concepts
- Ability to create and edit designs based on brand guidelines and guidance from other creative team members
- Experience in video editing and HTML e-mail blast development and programming