Work with a purpose! Interested in steering your career in a meaningful direction where you will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment? CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and integrating the Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A), the Army's future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution across all Army Components. Designed to alleviate the Army's current reliance on over 70 stove-piped systems, IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. CACI is looking for great people who are interested in making an impact with their work. Join us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort -“ once complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay system in the world!
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Training Developer/Instructor for this position provides SI expert understanding and experience in applying the full range of Oracle UPK and ELM capabilities together with industry best practices for training design, development and implementation, to deliver learner centered and distributed learning training products. This includes preparing associated Program documentation. Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Manages project teams or works individually to perform training tasks.
- Maintains an understanding of and consistently applies industry best practices and standards.
- Maintains an understanding of and complies with DoD and Army training guidance, doctrine, publications, standards, policies and procedures applicable to the IPPS-A Program. Examples include the IPPS-A System Training Plan (STRAP) and IPPS-A Life-Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP).
-Represents the program at different levels of organizations- responsible to provide a positive attitude and exude the required confidence for the Command Level Briefings.
-Configures and Manages UPK software in multiple environments maintaining configuration management of different release products.
-Serves as an backup Instructor (may require Travel).
-Provides oversight of the development of UPK and other training products.
-Participates in the Prototype/Demo SCRUMs and develops UPKs to support demonstration of System Functionality and leads other training developers in those efforts.
- Leads or participates in managing, planning, and designing, developing, testing, and maintaining the content of the Electronic Performance Support System (EPSS).
- Leads or participates as assigned in training planning and management tasks to develop, implement, maintain, and manage the following IPPS-A training plans and documentation: Training Tasks List, Training Implementation Plan, Training Product Management Plan, Training Support Plan, and Instructional Media Design Report.
- Participates as assigned in training product development tasks to develop, implement, maintain, and manage the following IPPS-A training products: Electronic Performance Support System (EPSS), Training Prototypes, Web-based Self-Service Training, Instructor-led Training Support Package, UPK based Distributed Learning courseware (Lv2) products in web-based and recordable media, Training Environment requirements, Web-based Knowledge Management Product, Job Aids, and Student Evaluation (test) Packages.
- Leads or participates as assigned in training implementation tasks to conduct training (to include electronic attendance records), develop and conduct Instructor Certification, and conduct Site Survey Trip.
-Participates in the Demo Scum and supports prototyping by developing Supporting UPKs.
- Participates in all SDLC testing levels to provide training products validation and recommendations for corrections or improvement.
- Develops and delivers oral presentations, and explains the most complex material in a clear fashion.
- Reviews the work of others to detect errors and/or needed modifications.
- Provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience with at least 4 years of related experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Oracle UPK, with experience in the current UPK version, managing and Leading UPK Teams, and establishing/administrating UPK Knowledge Center.
-Minimum of 2 years of experience in Oracle ELM, with experience in the current ELM version.
-Minimum of 2 years' experience of managing UPK products including packaging SCORM content and integrating content with an appropriate Learning Management System (LMS), preferably the PeopleSoft's Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) module.
-Minimum of 2 years' experience of instructing users on automated systems.
- Experience participating on training development/instruction teams.
- Training experience in an ERP environment, PeopleSoft HCM preferred.
- Experience in developing organizational training plans and training management processes and procedures, and developing and maintaining associated documentation.
- Experience in training delivery management for documenting instructor and end user training and certification, and providing associated attendance and performance tracking and reporting.
- Experience preparing and delivering oral presentations.
- Must have a Secret clearance.
Knowledge of the Army Learning Model (ALM), experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) policies, guidance, standards, and procedures for implementation of automated systems training, to include Self-Development Training, Agency NET and Operator NET; experience preferred.
- Experience developing and delivering training in accordance with TRADOC standards.
- Experience developing and implementing training for a web-based Learning Management System (LMS).
- Experience in developing a software system under the DODI 5000.2 (Operation of the Defense Acquisition System).
-“ Training experience for PeopleSoft HCM and ELM software.
- Training experience for an Army military personnel or pay system.
- Experience in Agile software development processes
-Experience working on the Army's SIPRNet
Experience planning, designing, developing, testing, and implementing: Full Oracle UPK capability, to include the See-It, Try-It, Know-It, Do-It, Test- It, Print-It and Test-it modes, Knowledge Center, Master Template development/use, and training document generation (i.e. lesson plans, job aids, trouble shooting guides).
- Experience planning, designing, developing, testing, and implementing Electronic Performance Support Systems (EPSS) based with expertise in embedding UPK as PeopleSoft's user help.
- Experience leveraging the full capabilities of UPK's Knowledge Center to include documenting course completion and exporting completion results to other systems (i.e.: Learning Management System).
-Experience in configuration management ensuring that training products produced by simultaneously worked releases are not mingled or lose release related relevance.
-Experience planning, designing, developing, testing, and implementing Self-development, classroom, and distance learning training, to include instructor products (lesson plans, training aids).
-Experience developing Training and testing content compliant with Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM®) and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
-Experience developing training prototypes and explaining functionality in terms understandable by users.
- Training experience in an ERP environment, PeopleSoft HCM preferred.
- Experience in developing organizational training plans and training management processes and procedures, and developing and maintaining associated documentation