BIT Systems Inc., a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions. Our operational team excels at signal collection, processing and analysis. We have operational personnel stationed around the world in support of our customers' missions.
Title: Electrical Engineer, Systems Engineer, Software Engineer, Aerospace Engineer
Please keep in mind our requirements to participate in our co-op/intern program:
- U.S. Citizen
- Ability to Obtain a Security Clearance, Background Investigation and Polygraph
- No Drug Use
This position is for individuals interested in a broad area of electrical and software engineering. The ideal candidate should have strong academic credentials and experience in working in a teamwork environment, having not only academic, but also interpersonal skills to help optimize our teams. The single most important attribute is an inquisitive nature and a strong desire to learn real world applications to compliment your academic experience. Familiarity with hardware or software tools should be at a level that is appropriate for your academic level.
- Co-Op/Interns at this level typically represent college students trying to gain related work experience while pursuing a graduate degree.
- Bachelor's degree required. Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering and Computer Science majors encouraged.
- Software development experience
- RF and Digital hardware experience
- Analog circuit design experience
- Computer architecture experience
- Signal processing experience
- Hardware/software test development experience
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.