CACI International, Inc. (CACI) has an immediate opportunity for a Senior .Net Developer onsite in Quantico, VA supporting the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) Information Technology Directorate (ITD). The ITD supports the NCIS core mission areas while protecting the people, equipment, technology and infrastructure of the United States Navy and Marine Corps.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
As a senior staff member, performs as the technical expert with thorough understanding of the business application of an assigned project. Performs as a project lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assignment, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned software developers working on a specific project. Assists in scheduling and coordinating projects, and may be involved in the design phase of a project. Works with customers and technical staff in the resolution of software problems and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements. Participates in the development of software user manuals. Prepares deliverable software documentation for external customers.
· Leads and drives team members to develop all projects to exceed industry best practices. Performs as a project lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assignment, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned software developers working on a specific project.
· Designs and ensures unit and integration testing is completed to ensure quality. Reviews and understands customer requirements and specifications.
· Writes increasingly complex code to create single-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone or those which access servers or services.
· Develops code necessary to complete the assigned project(s) in the specified time frame according to departmental standards and guidelines. Identifies and reports problems in new and existing software.
· Recreates reported software problems to facilitate solutions. This includes validating the fix for the software problem.
· Writes, modifies, and debugs software for client applications.
· Develops the critical components of the solution, including but not limited to, security, rules infrastructure, custom adapter implementation, and application interfaces.
· Interprets business requirements and implements the necessary technology to fulfill requirements.
- Fully adjudicated active Top Secret clearance is required to start, must be eligible to obtain SCI-level adjudication
- DoD 8570 - IAT Level I/CSWF
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design.
- Knowledgeable in Cloud Technologies such as Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 10-15 years of related experience. Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution or program.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.