CACI is in search of a SharePoint Systems Administrator. In this role you will be responsible for the installation, administration, and documentation of SharePoint server farm and other general System Administration. DC3 is preparing to migrate from SharePoint 2010 to 2013.
This position is responsible for working in a development environment to test and prepare for and execute a production migration. Responsibilities include patching and remediation, backup and recovery, system administration, managing permissions and groups and configuring and managing the SharePoint server farm. Position will also provide assistance in SharePoint development efforts.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- SharePoint 2010 and 2013 server farm administration
- Configure, patch, and update server farm, Web, Application & Database
Windows server 2008/2012 administration
- SharePoint/server troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Add/change/remove users and groups; and permissions
- Support SharePoint backup/recovery/restoration
- Active Directory
- Apply STIGs, security settings and DoD compliance
- Secret clearance to start
- DoD 8570 compliant
- Experience migrating SharePoint 2010 to 2013
- MS Project server
- Experience with MS IIS and SQL server
- Scripting languages/powershell, NET, HTML and Visual Basic
13 years of professional experience without a degree; or 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.