Primary duties include performing system and server administration, operations, and maintenance support of a large enterprise 24x7 server infrastructure within the following environments: MS Server 2008/2012, Domino
Specific duties and responsibilities include: implementation of baseline changes, respond to change requests and incident reports, perform technical server evaluations and analysis, and troubleshooting/problem resolution for all supported servers.
- Server Administrator executes tasks in the following areas: change request, trouble ticket, routine operation and maintenance, and server build.
- Respond to assigned Change Requests that are submitted by -œinternal- and -œexternal- customers.
- Attend TEMs to discuss and agree upon MOAs -“ensure MOA is within scope of server team's work.
- Support customer in the development of a dedicated server build report as well as an internal build report.
- Create and/or update Asset Management records -” responsible for integrity of asset management records.
- Perform technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for all -œsupported- servers in response to Help Desk Tickets-”which includes but is not limited the following activities: Server failures, full system outage.
- Perform server checklist.
- Restore file and data information.
- Perform operating system software updates/upgrades.
- Communicate outage/degradation of server to management.
- Understand and implement established technical and workflow procedures.
- Recommend and implement process and tool improvements to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization's change management and Configuration Management processes and systems.
Domino/Lotus Notes Server Administration (V 8.5 and 9)
Microsoft Server Administration
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Candidate must have one of the following:
- 10 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
- 8 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
- 4-7 Years of job related experience and Bachelor's degree
- 3 Years of job related experience and Master's degree
- 2 Years of job related experience and Doctorate