In this role you will provide junior level acquisition support to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in College Park, MD.
- Support interdisciplinary functional acquisition teams;
- Assist in preparing pre-award and award documentation for acquisitions, with an emphasis on service contracting;
- Assist in source selections and drafting source selection documents; and
- Provide contract management support.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires 2-4 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor's degree, but for this specific position the following is required:
- An Associate Degree or 24 business credit hours and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in Federal Government acquisition and program support;
- Closeout experience for contracts valued at over $150,000;
- Knowledge in Federal Government acquisition processes and procedure;
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR);
- Ability to work with interdisciplinary functional acquisition teams; and
- Oral and written communication skills.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face.
US-College Park-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN