Senior Software Developer
Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Location: Hanover, MD
CACI is currently seeking an experienced Senior Software Developer/Engineer to join one of our Mission- Critical, PRIME contracts in the Hanover, MD area, as part of our National and Cyber Solutions Group. This position will design, develop, and test enterprise software utilizing message-oriented middleware. Candidate should demonstrate strong development skills and Java experience. Familiarity with JMS is a plus.
National and Cyber Solutions Group (NCS) is one of the leading providers of innovative, rapid response solutions for intelligence, cyber security, and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) across the Defense, Intelligence, and Homeland Security communities. NCS delivers the full spectrum of intelligence support, from strategic thought leadership to tactical operational support to leading edge cyber and multi-INT technologies -“ in order to meet the intelligence community's most pressing mission needs.
The NCS Business Group spans five core mission areas, enabling us to specifically tailor services and solutions to meet our nation's most pressing national security objectives: Cyber Intelligence Solutions, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Development, Radio Frequency (RF) Solutions, Mission Application Development, and Geolocation Solutions.
Required Education & Skills:
- TS/SCI clearance with full scope polygraph
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 8 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
- At least three years of experience in the SIGINT, IA and IT domains
- Eight years minimum developing software and systems using Java middleware
- Four years of experience with Accumulo
- Experience utilizing Hadoop and MapReduce
- Three years of experience developing high-performance multi-threaded applications, or applications executed in distributed computing environments
- One year of experience working with message-oriented middleware such as JMS.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with processing and managing large data sets or high volume data ingest
- Experience developing with complex event processing (CEP) applications
- Linux experience, including familiarity with basic terminal commands
- Experience with stream processing (i.e, STORM)
- Experience with in memory Data Store (i.e. REDIS)
- Demonstrated experience using Enterprise Integration Patterns (Apache Camel)
- Ability to predict/detect performance bottlenecks and design performant solutions
- Ability to quickly review code to determine design flaws or software coding improvements
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field