Newly Awarded Multi-million dollar prime 5 year language contract Now Hiring!
If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to CACI! The Intelligence Solutions Team has immediate opportunities for full-time TS/SCI-cleared Language and Area Studies Training Consultant currently available in Linthicum, MD ( Ft. Meade, MD.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Translate intermediate to advanced level printed and online materials including technical materials and foreign language periodicals into good grammatical English and research, compile, analyze, and provide assessments and recommendations regarding language and area studies information and data relevant to language and area studies training initiatives;
- Provide strategic planning guidance to the Center for Language and Area Studies relating to
- l anguage and area studies education and training;
- D r a f t point papers, talking points, staff reports, MOU/MOA or other documentation and briefings regarding language and area studies training initiatives;
- D r a f t responses to queries from ADET, NSA/CSS, and IC/DoD executive leadership as it pertains to language and area studies training initiatives;
- A ssist ADET customers in conducting gap analysis on existing language and area studies course offerings and propose new training solutions/development based on analysis;
- A ssist ADET customers in reviewing existing language and area studies course offerings to identify projected requirements;
- A ssist ADET customers in developing requirements for new language instruction based on operational needs/requirements;
- A ssist in developing, documenting, and tracking course project management plans;
- A ssist in assessing ADET's progress toward meeting the NSA/CSS goal of improving the Language Readiness Index (see Appendix A) and meeting the language level L3/R3 standard. Make recommendations for improvement and next steps;
- Work with NSA/CSS Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Operations and ADET language leaders to review mission requirements to distinguish between the need for training that focuses on language proficiency and regional expertise versus training that focuses on mission/task performance skills;
- A nalyze metrics from the Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) database, CHANDLIER, and monthly schoolhouse submissions related to ADET's efforts to identify foreign language training successes, best practices, and shortfalls throughout the Enterprise. Document analysis and provide to the Government for review; and
- A dvise ADET on available internal and external venues for language training.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Non-native Linguist - Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of relevant experience. Native Linguist -“ Requires native level skills and seven to nine years of experience.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph;
- B.A./B.S. in Education, Foreign Language, Area Studies, International Relations, Strategic Intelligence, Business, Management, or other directly related discipline;
- M i n i m u m twelve (12) years' experience as a language analyst, a language instructor, a manager of language analysts and/or a language training manager;
- I n lieu of the relevant Bachelor's Degree an additional four (4) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience as a language analyst, language instructor, a manager of language analysts and/or a language training manager for a total of sixteen (16) years' experience may be substituted;
- M i n i m u m ten (10) years experience in SIGINT Operations and/or support;
- M i n i m u m eight (8) years experience utilizing Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 3305.09 DoD Cryptologic Training, and DoD Language Transformation Roadmap as it relates to language training; and
- M i n i m u m three (3) years work experience in preparing executive level correspondence (ex. background papers, briefings and reports).
CONUS: Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. OCONUS: Demands will vary according to work environment. Often work schedule will require 12 hour days, 7 days a week when working in harsh environments and require strict medical and dental screening before deployment overseas.