Are you interested in delivering innovative solutions? Does supporting critical national security missions have special meaning to you? Are you someone that thrives working in an agile team environment? If so, this is a great opportunity to join our team and support a key Intelligence Community customer.
CACI's National and Cyber Solutions (NCS) business group has multiple openings for talented engineers who possess experience designing and leading the development of complex systems and applications. The work environment is casual, yet professional and we're committed to providing the tools you need to succeed on the job and in your career.
The Application Systems Engineer analyzes user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Additional duties and responsibilities include:
- Analyze system requirements and leads design and development activities
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Develop system architecture and system design documentation
- Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering -management plans and system integration and test plans
- Interact with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree and seven to nine years of related experience.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and YEARS of RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
-High School Diploma/ GED + 12 years relevant experience in addition to education level OR
-Associates Degree (related to area) + 10 years relevant experience in addition to education level OR
-Bachelors Degree (related to area) + 8 years relevant experience OR
-Masters Degree (related to area) + 6 years relevant experience OR
-PhD (related to areas) + 4 years relevant experience
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.