Performs combinations of document processing tasks to support document management operation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for a number of document processing tasks including but not limited to:
- document prep
- high speed imaging
- quality control review
- inventory control
- document indexing
- special media processing
- report updates
- administrative duties
- Handling of sensitive records that include PII and PHII
- Ensuring documents are not destroyed, lost or mishandled.
- Responsible for performing document processing tasks while maintaining quality and-production standards.
- Responsible for following all office and security guidelines including attendance
- High school diploma required.
- Must have basic computer skills and good reading comprehension.
- Good attention to detail required and the ability to work in an environment with changing requirements.
-must have prior document handling experience
- May be required to lift up to 35lbs.
- Must meet security requirements.