CACI is searching for a Proposal Coordinator Group Manager to join our high-performing Proposal team. As the Proposal Coordinator Group Manager, you will lead Proposal Coordinator activities for the Corporate Proposal Operations team and deliver services supporting capture and proposal management for developing unclassified and classified proposals, while contributing to improvement of Probability of Win (PWin).
What You'll Get to Do:
- Serve as group leader for the Proposal Coordinator team and manage day-to-day schedules/deliverables in support of the CACI proposal pipeline.
- Manage the performance and development of your team, including goal-setting, periodic performance monitoring and counselling, conducting annual performance assessments and merit adjustments, etc. Recruit, hire, and train staff into new and open positions.
- Collaborate with Corporate Proposal Operations leadership to create, maintain and update administrative policies, processes, proposal tools, and enablers related to proposal coordination responsibilities and process improvement.
- You will also serve as a hands-on Proposal Coordinator, maintaining focus on win and proposal strategies throughout the proposal process, and supporting those strategies and resultant tactics effectively throughout the entire proposal.
- Respond rapidly to RFP and amendment releases and implement required actions and changes to proposal planning documents, including coordinating changes with authors.
- Collaborate with the proposal manager on developing basic proposal management documents, such as schedule, compliance matrix, outline, POC list, kickoff presentation, proposal document templates, and related training materials.
- Act as liaison between authors and the production team for developing graphics (including use of ConceptShare) and for coordinating production requirements for various capture events, proposal development, and the series of color review teams. Work with the color review team lead to facilitate materials, logistics, and process of color reviews.
- Request, develop, and administer proposal development workspaces in the Virtual Proposal Center (VPC), Privia, and SharePoint environments. Post and update proposal-related documents and perform searches on reusable material, as requested by capture and proposal development personnel. Provide VPC, Privia, and SharePoint administrator support services, as required.
- Serve as the POC for (i) coordinating proposal room reservations and supporting security badge access control and de-activations for CACI employees, consultants, and visitors, and (ii) maintaining reservation calendars for proposal rooms and spaces (in SharePoint) and resolving conflicts for team resource needs.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of related experience (proposal preparation and/or coordination in a government contract environment)
- Experience with Microsoft Office and SharePoint
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience as a Virtual Proposal Center (VPC) and Privia Administrator
- Experience developing and supporting a knowledge management document repository.
- Proposal process training gained through professional associations like the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP), or independent proposal training firms like Shipley Associates.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.