Manages a portfolio of Oracle-based financial and HR applications for a government customer based in WV. Supervises a team of application developers, database administrators, and business analysts. Responsible for development and maintenance of new and existing applications. Applies enterprise wide set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design and development of applications using multiple accepted processes and techniques including Agile/SCRUM.
Due to the nature of the government contract, US Citizenship is required. Must live/work in VA/WV as primary offices will be at USCG OSC, Kearneysville, WV.
Public Trust or Secret Clearance required.
This position is contingent on award.
- Software application design, development, implementation, testing and operations management of all kinds of software applications including migration of legacy apps to new platforms, upgrades and repackaging of apps to lean platform designs, design once/deploy many mobile applications.
- Experience leading major software design, development and operations programs of similar size, scope and complexity
- Solid expertise in design, development and testing of traditional and Mobile Platform applications
- Develops analytical and computational techniques and methodologies for problem solutions
- Strong client interface skills, excellent presentation skills, solid verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple product teams working in parallel and manage to costEDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
BS in Computer Science, IT Systems Management plus minimum 7-9 years of experience performing similar development tasks specifically using ORACLE Financials and/or HR/HCM. SCRUM Architect / SCRUM Master.
PMP certification required.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.