Provides intelligence support for operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI). Ability to analyze large amounts of data or statistical information to identify patterns, trends, indicators, and implications.
- Provides research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and briefings. Prior Operations Research Systems Analyst (ORSA) experience is desirable.
- Monitors and analyzes strategic and operational intelligence information. Prior All Source Intelligence Analyst experience is desirable.
- Provides guidance, case management, and supports operations. May serve as a client liaison and coordinates with sub-contractors, government personnel, and technical experts. Prior data Analyst experience is desirable.
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U. S. civilian intelligence community.
- Present assessments to intelligence community. Experience answering Request for Information (RFI), especially in short-“notice.
- Develops and maintains analytical policies and procedures. May be responsible for training and mentoring junior IAs.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts, and will likely have corporate supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to independently data mine for intelligence cables/reports in U.S. Intelligence Community (IC) databases using Boolean Logic.
- Have experience in the production of finished intelligence products at the tactical or strategic-level.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10-12 years of related experience.
- Experience in applied mathematics, statistics, modeling, and quantitative analytics.
- Experience devising data analysis methodologies to utilize different but relevant sources of data to answer a specific request or to identify trends and patterns.
- Experience with statistical software or MS Excel pivot tables.
- Knowledgeable or Middle East conflict zones and actors.
- Knowledgeable if International Terrorism.
- Must maintain active/current TS/SCI / w Poly clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.