CACI has the opportunity to bring on an Electronics Technician Maintenance II (S1) who applies comprehensive technical knowledge to solve problems by interpreting Air Force Technical Orders, vendor manuals or similar documents. Work requires familiarity with the interrelationships of satellite tracking station circuits and in selecting the proper tools and test equipment to perform that work. Receives technical guidance, as required, from supervisor or higher level technician, work is reviewed for compliance with accepted practices. May provide technical guidance to lower level technicians.
Under limited direction, provides the maintenance of site/field equipment and/or the installation, rearrangement and removal of equipment and associated wiring at the customer site or at the company location. Tests, repairs, and adjusts equipment associated with trouble reports at the customer site and performs routine maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as member of installation and depot maintenance team and performs a wide variety of complex activities associated with installing, maintaining and servicing electrical/electronic/mechanical equipment.
- Installs, maintains, repairs, overhauls, troubleshoots, modifies and tests various types of electrical, electronic and/or mechanical equipment and related devices using various test equipment.
- Understands and interprets electrical and mechanical drawings. Applies technical knowledge of electronic principles in order to return equipment to operational condition and solve problems.
- Works closely with others regarding scheduling and general technical requirements.
- Maintains solution standards/processes/policy documentation as agreed, having regard for accepted business standards.
- Builds, develops and maintains productive relationships with clients and vendors while maintaining a high level of quality technical service.
- May make recommendations for improvements or modifications to correct problems.
- Provides instruction and guidance via training courses to customer's personnel.
- Troubleshoots and corrects malfunctions using specialized test and diagnostic equipment.
- May participate in special projects as required.
- Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent, and at least seven years of related experience. Technical training equivalent to an associate's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of preforming on an installation and depot maintenance team.
- Proven track record performing a wide variety of complex activities associated with installing, maintaining and servicing electrical/electronic/mechanical equipment.
- Experience understanding and interpreting electrical and mechanical drawings. Applies technical knowledge of electronic principles in order to return equipment to operational condition and solve problems.
Physical demands may vary depending on the work location. Ability to stand; walk; stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Must be able to communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. May need to meet manufacturer's weight requirements for all equipment used. Required to sit at times; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms and climb or balance. Travel may be required.
US-Colorado Springs-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS