POSITION SUMMARY: Provide support/leadership with the development, configuration, testing and deployment and integration of PeopleSoft and OIAM Application Security for the IPPS-A project. Provides input for systems development and database administration from a security point of view. Performs business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution. Apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings on the IPPS-A project.
- Responsibility over PeopleSoft, OIAM, OBIEE, GRC and Audit Vault security solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation - covering all security aspects of the Enterprise implementation lifecycle.
- Assess PeopleSoft, OIAM, OBIEE. GRC and Audit Vault security requirements and provide recommendations for the program.
- Design and build the security architecture for the entire architecture.
- Design appropriate roles, permission lists and row level security for all functional areas within each environment.
- Work with project work streams to design, implement and maintain security structures for the IPPS-A PeopleSoft, OIAM, OBIEE. and GRC applications.
- Routinely audit security in all IPPS-A environments, ensuring that all users are appropriately provisioned for their work function.
- Support the troubleshooting of security issues for IPPS-A applications.
- Support Agile SCRUM teams during design and development.
- Participate in Functional and Technical requirement gathering.
- Support Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) documentation.
- Maintain and migrate security across multiple databases in support of database refresh activities.
- Analyze and resolve security and access problems in the IPPS-A environments.
- Write and maintain documentation related to security design, implementation and best practices.
- Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
- Support Requirements Management Framework (RMF), FIAR and FISCAM analysis and updates.
- Conduct collaboration meetings with functional and technical staff and stakeholders
- Support authentication and authorization interfaces with DoD systems; to include using PKI, CAC and multi-factor authentication.
- Support mobile device design and implementation
- Demonstrate leadership in the areas of planning, coordination and meeting customer expectations
- Ensure all tasks and milestones associated with security design, configuration and testing are completed according to project management guidelines.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
- BS/BA Degree, and 10-12 years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
- 4+ years of PeopleSoft functional and technical experience with at least 4+ years of experience with PeopleSoft Application Security
- 4+ years of Identity Access Management experience with at least 4+ years of experience with Oracle IAM.
- Knowledge of Application Security Administration in a PeopleSoft 9.1 or above environment to include People Tools, Role and Permission grant functions, Workflow, PeopleSoft Security configurations, Query Security, User Preferences, Row Level Security, Component Security, etc.
- Experience with integrating PeopleSoft, OIAM and other third party products i.e. OBIEE, Enterprise Job Scheduler.
- Broad-based knowledge of Security controls, Information Technology, Compliance, and HRIS applications
- Possesses extensive knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques
- Experience as an Oracle database administrator and system administrator.
- Experience with developing Visio and Powerpoint diagrams
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
- Experience with DoD Information Assurance activities.
- Experience with participating in supporting Requirements Management Framework (RMF), FIAR and FISCAM.
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Ability to attain active Secret clearance.
- Possess or the ability to obtain one of the following certification: Security+, CISM, CISSP.
- Preferred experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x and PeopleTools 8.52 or above.
- Oracle Identity Access Management 11g (OIAM) or above preferred.
- Oracle Governance Risk and Compliance 11g (GRC) or above preferred.
- Experience with supporting HP Agile Methodology.
- Experience in working in a DoD environment is a plus.
- Experience using SharePoint