- Provide 24 x 7 monitoring support to Client/Server and Network Operations.
- Take appropriate action to maintain system availability.
- Review system anomalies, perform initial troubleshooting, generate and route SRS tickets to the appropriate service providers for timely work-off.
- Maintain current and accurate logs, accurately documenting all system outages and pertinent follow-up information as required.
- Remain current in with Standard Operating Procedures, System manuals and control logs.
- Maintain accuracy of all System Analysts task.
- Continue to develop state of the art knowledge and skills as required for the evolving technical environment.
Experience with the following applications:
- ESMT -“ Maximo
- HP Openview
- Lotus Notes databases and e-mail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work closely with CSM Management, Client/Server & Network professionals and the customer community
Day Shift 6-6
With a wide range of knowledge, maintains data files and control procedures for a complex system of networked computers or for a single group of microcomputers linked to a host workstation, or mainframe. Responsible for system security and data integrity. Assigns passwords and monitors use of resources, backs up files as required and responds to management requests for information.
RESPONSIBILTIES:EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.