What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI International is continuing its partnership with the Joint Deployable Intelligence Support Systems (JDISS) Joint Program Office (JPO) in an exciting new five year opportunity that will enhance the global enterprise and its mission in supporting the Warfighter! The JDISS JPO directly supports Intelligence Mission Applications in response to Commander Joint Chiefs of Staff requirements, and is the program of record for SCI-level Global Command and Control System (SCI GCCS). As JDISS moves into the future, CACI will be working with the JPO in identifying and incorporating new cutting edge technology - including cloud development, that will meet the needs of the DoD, the Intelligence Community, and forward deployed warfighters. Join Team CACI to help make it happen!
More About the Role:
Responsible for all facets of JDISS IMA Tradecraft Training and identification/incorporation as it applies to GEOINT requirements and systems. To include:
- Maintaining proficiency with JDISS products and applications
- Writing technical documents on GEOINT related IMAs
- Assisting in the identification and fielding of new IMAs
- Developing and delivering GEOINT related training as it pertains to JDISS products and applications
- Assisting with the resolution of Customer Help Desk Tickets
- Champion JDISS Products and services
- Representing the JDISS JPO at customer sites and community events to include trade shows, conferences, and working groups
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- BS level education and 4 years GEOINT experience or 7 years’ same experience
- Meet DoD 8140 requirements
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.