What You’ll Get to Do:
Designs and supports development of RF and electrical systems and components applying good engineering practices and methodologies. Responsibilities include assisting with planning, conducting, and evaluating approaches to meet project objectives in a timely, cost-effective manner. Successful candidates are self-motivated and work effectively in both team or individual situations. They have excellent communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously. Ability to excel in a fast-paced and highly technical R&D environment.
More About the Role:
• Analyze, design, develop, and maintain products; assist in commercialization
• Provide RF/antenna expertise in an interdisciplinary group of engineers to meet requirements
• Build prototypes, components, and systems for testing; set up and run laboratory simulations
• Develop testing procedures and document results for customer presentation
• Conduct and/or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, codes, and other artifacts
• Identify and keep abreast of novel technical concepts and markets
• Contribute to design standards and support design reuse
• Author technical reports, papers, articles, presentations, and patents
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• MS degree in electrical engineering (ABET/EAC Accredited).
• 4+ Years of experience in the field of RF/microwave/antenna engineering
• Experience using ANSYS HFSS, Keysight Genesys, GRASP or equivalent RF simulation tools
• System level understanding and ability to provide RF link budgets and cascade analysis
• Programing experience in MATLAB, Python, C/C++
• Experience measuring antenna patterns at an indoor range
• Experience using network analyzers to evaluate antenna performance
• Experience measuring active RF components
• Entry level familiarity with Linux
• Must be mechanically inclined
• Interpersonal skills required to work with others and communicate effectively
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Hands-on prototyping and assembly experience
• Ability to work under pressure for quick-reaction projects
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Must be organized
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• PhD degree in electrical engineering
• Experience designing mixed signal PCBs
• Experience designing RF PCBs
• Experience designing Air-borne systems
• Firm understanding of Digital Signal Processing
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.