POSITION SUMMARY for Systems Administrator A (RSA Token Support)
Clearance required: TS/SCI with polygraph
Work Location: Fort Meade/Columbia, Md area
Work Hours: Day shift; however, other shifts may be available
CACI is currently seeking experienced Systems Administrators to join one of our Mission- Critical, PRIME contracts in the Fort Meade/Columbia, MD area, as part of our National and Cyber Solutions Group. This position will work closely with senior Computer Science personnel to provide RSA Token technical support and additional support as directed.
The ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks, as well as strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines is required.
National and Cyber Solutions Group (NCS) is one of the leading providers of innovative, rapid response solutions for intelligence, cyber security, and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) across the Defense, Intelligence, and Homeland Security communities. NCS delivers the full spectrum of intelligence support, from strategic thought leadership to tactical operational support to leading edge cyber and multi-INT technologies -“ in order to meet the intelligence community's most pressing mission needs.
The NCS Business Group spans five core mission areas, enabling us to specifically tailor services and solutions to meet our nation's most pressing national security objectives: Cyber Intelligence Solutions, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Development, Radio Frequency (RF) Solutions, Mission Application Development, and Geolocation Solutions.
This position is for System Administrators to provide technical support for RSA Token operations. Specific tasking will include coverage in the following areas:
- Provide mission applications focused expertise for the IT user.
- Interact effectively, courteously, and directly with the user to resolve technical issues.
- Respond to queries and requests for service that originate by telephone, web-based portals, email, or other methods.
- Working knowledge of computer operations, platforms, systems, architectures, functions, and terminology.
- Read, write and implement standard operating procedures and technical documentation.
- Assist with transition of new technologies into the Enterprise service environment.
- Assist with installation and configuration of new software applications.
- Produce and/or contribute to IT knowledge articles.
- Perform basic troubleshooting for RSA Token requests or gather information in regards to RSA Token problems for escalation to the next level (e.g., Tier II...Tier III)
- Maintain, hand out and take returns of RSA tokens for users from each kiosk at the customer site in support of DoD Scorecard and STE/STN (CDPID) mission requirements.
- Issuance of DoD software
- Update all customer systems related to tracking trouble requests.
- Continue to provide communications to affected parties regarding the status of open tickets.
- Work with common knowledge database to resolve systems issues promptly.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and 4-6 years of related experience.
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a
field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines plus 3 years System Administration experience. An additional 4+ years of System Administration experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years.
- Knowledge or skill relevant to basic computer operations
- Attention to detail and time management
- Excellent communications skills (via telephone, email or other applications)
- 1-2 years experience with RSA Token technical support.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.