Lead Web Developer responsible for adding and improving features, troubleshooting, debugging, and releasing code for our existing solutions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility will be software development.
- Under minimal direction, performs as a fully experienced Software Developer in design, development, coding, testing, and debugging new software or providing complex enhancements to existing software.
- Works with technical staff to understand and to develop resolution of software problems.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements.
- Participates in the development of software user manuals.
- Assists in the training of less experienced software development staff and may act as a team leader on less complex projects.
- Develop high quality extensible and reusable code solutions for our clients in accordance with our coding standards.
- Develop code in a timely manner and release code in a timely manner.
- Maintain documentation and deployment procedure for existing applications
- 7+ years of clear hands-on experience with OO design/development, using the C# language in a .Net environment.
- 7+ years of experience implementing complex web applications
- 3+ years ASP.NET MVC/C# programming experience
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
- Current Secret security clearance.
- Working knowledge of the Army's Force Management Support business processes.
- Actual development experience producing a true Winforms client and C# middle tier application.
- Hands-on PL/SQL experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge & experience of CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap. knowledge of CSS, LESS, PostCSS.
- Develop extensible user interfaces.
- AngularJS is a Plus
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.