The ideal candidate is an experienced Software Tester, familiar with Agile Scrum, software quality assurance/test experience and 508 experience. The candidate will have an understanding of Agile software development practices, delivering deployable software in short sprints. They will work in close collaboration with software developers/engineers, stakeholders, and end users within Agile processes. This position is responsible for ensuring that all assigned work activities are performed in a timely and cost effective manner while maintaining the highest quality of performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must Have Active Secret Clearance.
• College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline.
• Strong testing background, preferably with two (2) years’ experience in incremental development projects using an Agile Scrum approach..
• Experience testing solutions developed in C#/.Net (preferred). Additionally, familiarity with any of the following is highly desirable: XML, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, VMware, information exchanges, client server, Object Oriented Development, Continuous integration, Automated testing, UML, Class diagrams, n-tier solutions.
• Ability to write test documentation - Test Plans; Test Procedures; Change Requests; System Requirements Documents; Problem Reports, Discrepancy Reports..
• Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form.
• Strong collaboration skills and desire to work within a team.
• Understanding of all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements, CM, quality assurance, and release management.
• Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter.
• Professional Experience: Bachelor's degree and 7+ years related technical/testing experience.
• Technical Certifications, CompTIA security plus
• Experience using Microsoft TFS and Agile project tools
• Acts independently to expose and resolve problems.
Experience in automation testing
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.