What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI International is continuing its partnership with the Joint Deployable Intelligence Support Systems (JDISS) Joint Program Office (JPO) in an exciting new five year opportunity that will enhance the global enterprise and its mission in supporting the Warfighter! The JDISS JPO directly supports Intelligence Mission Applications in response to Commander Joint Chiefs of Staff requirements, and is the program of record for SCI-level Global Command and Control System (SCI GCCS).
As JDISS moves into the future, CACI will be working with the JPO in identifying and incorporating new cutting edge technology - including cloud development, that will meet the needs of the DoD, the Intelligence Community, and forward deployed warfighters. Join Team CACI to help make it happen!
More About the Role:
- Serve as the Senior Technical Writer at the Joint Deployable Intelligence Support Systems (JDISS) Joint Program Office. This position is located in Suitland, MD. This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance
- Draft, edit, review, and finalize product documentation in support of JDISS project Task Orders and as tasked through approved JDISS JPO project requirements
- Create documentation that is generally geared to support product development or improvement, to satisfy certification requirements, and to enable effective field installation, administration, maintenance and end use
- Carry out technical writing, documentation reviews, and final products generation through documented repeatable processes
- Prepare final documents to include:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- BS in IT or hard sciences 4 years’ experience or 7 years’ same experience
- Anticipate CompTIA Security+
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.