What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI International is continuing its partnership with the Joint Deployable Intelligence Support Systems (JDISS) Joint Program Office (JPO) in an exciting new five year opportunity that will enhance the global enterprise and its mission in supporting the Warfighter! The JDISS JPO directly supports Intelligence Mission Applications in response to Commander Joint Chiefs of Staff requirements, and is the program of record for SCI-level Global Command and Control System (SCI GCCS). As JDISS moves into the future, CACI will be working with the JPO in identifying and incorporating new cutting edge technology - including cloud development, that will meet the needs of the DoD, the Intelligence Community, and forward deployed warfighters. Join Team CACI to help make it happen!
More About the Role:
- Serve as a Cloud Applications and Data Services Engineer at the Joint Deployable Intelligence Support Systems (JDISS) Joint Program Office. This position is located in Suitland, MD. This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance
- Work with a small team of technical experts in DoD and IC systems architecture, cloud technologies, and associated application services
- Work may include discovery and adoption of emerging solutions or prototypes to fulfill emergent operational requirements
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in IT or hard sciences plus 4 years’ experience; 7 years’ total experience in lieu of degree
- AWS Certified Solutions Developer
- Anticipate CompTIA Security+
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.