Work with a purpose! Interested in steering your career in a meaningful direction where you will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment? CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and integrating the Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A), the Army's future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution across all Army Components. Designed to alleviate the Army's current reliance on over 70 stove-piped systems, IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. CACI is looking for great people who are interested in making an impact with their work. Join us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort -“ once complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay system in the world!
The CACI ISS Team is looking for a Customer Service Specialist Help Desk Agent to fill a position in Northern Virginia. The candidate will provide first contact and incident resolution to customers with IT Service problems. Contact will include customer telephone support and electronically submitted requests. The candidate will provide polite and friendly customer service before escalating incidents to higher level - Tier III. All interaction will be documented in the Help Desk Management System, along with incident status and solutions. A successful candidate will be expected to maintain an updated working knowledge of customer systems and current service desk processes and procedures.
The candidate should be able to rapidly answer frequently asked questions or provide solutions to common problems in order to optimize support and meet required service levels. This position may require shift work or on-call, quick response operations support 24/7/365.
- Experience and education requires at least 2 years with an Associate Degree, 4 years with a GED/High School diploma
- Active Secret Clearance
- At least 2 YEARS of directly related experience supporting HELP DESK operations, preferably supporting a large-scale government customer.
- Experience providing technical and functional support for account administration, and office automation software through telephone and email, as appropriate.
- Experience in basic troubleshooting, root cause analysis
- Experience with PeopleSoft Human Resources Help Desk (HR HD) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience supporting DoD Army Human Resource Community customers
- Understanding of common human resource issues
- Strong follow-up and organizational skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related (sales and/or technical) experience. Customer service experience in a telecommunications, high tech, or electronics environment.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.