CACI provides unmatched Enterprise IT solutions and services that lead our customer's IT efforts. We are the sole prime on a large enterprise IT vehicle! Our team has expertise in cloud computing solutions, cyber solutions, systems engineering, application development, and data storage.
Consider joining CACI, an industry leader, as we support all facets of our customer's IT space, including collaboration, desktop, platform, security access and auditing services.
Have a great, innovative idea? We want to hear it. Have a new technology you want to introduce? Our customer is looking for new ways of doing things. Want to move to a new role after a while? We have an -œinternal assignments panel- within the program to help you define your next career move at CACI. We believe in our customer's mission, but we also believe in our employees and their career at CACI.
CACI NSS, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for a Web Developer to provide cutting edge services within the Intelligence Community.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for coding, innovative design and layout of several web pages. Web Developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion and maintenance from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function. In addition, the position will be asked to produce visualization of monthly metrics and support digital media marketing efforts. You will join a small team of talented individuals in the Sponsor's Program Management Office (PMO) for a cloud computing services program.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard technologies and practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our site
- Stay cognizant of emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with Project Managers and Content Managers to match visual design and messaging intent, themes, etc. across multiple webpages
Position requires the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret / SCI with Polygraph US government security clearance.
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 10 to 12 years of related experience.
- Advanced skills developing modern web applications inclusive of strong security awareness and development best practices
- Working knowledge of modern coding practices including development methodologies, test driven development, continuous integration, and proper code documentation
- Participate in the full software development life cycle (SDLC) including gathering specs, analysis, design, development, quality assurance, and testing and debugging
- Experience with deploying and maintaining a content management system with a focus on security compliance and user experience
- Experience instrumenting web properties to track user behavior and usage metrics
- Experience working with data visualization, Multimedia Content Development and development using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development in support of dynamic and secure webpages
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks with minimal supervision and within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Other duties as assigned
Reference: Mission #3
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
We offer a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance, 401(k) Employee Stock Purchase Plan, referral bonuses and tuition reimbursement.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.