As a Watchlist Intelligence Analyst, you will receive, triage, review, and process terrorist information/nominations from
diverse USG agencies.
Analyze terrorism information from nomination to export following established criteria, standards, and policies; make
recommendations regarding the nomination and watchlisting process; develop, maintain, and implement a daily
review program to ensure data integrity of nominations; deliver written assessments on quality issues and recommend
improvements to productivity and mission effectiveness.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working HUMINT and watchlisting
- Previous experience working with the FBI and Counterterrorism a plus
- Excellent communications skills, written, verbal and a demonstrated ability to multi-task while exercising strict attention to
- Experience in MS Office suite, Analyst Notebook, and Intelligence Community Counterterrorism Databases
- Willing to work shift work/extended hours based on threat activity
- Requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and zero to two year of related experience
- Must maintain active/current TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate
with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due
to laboratory conditions.