CACI's Rome, NY office seeks a motivated student to participate in our day-to-day business operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a management intern with CACI, you won't be:
- Getting coffee (for anyone other than yourself)
- Ordering office supplies (we already have people for that)
- Filing (it's the 21st century; that's all on computers now)
- Answering and routing phone calls (we all have direct numbers)
- Doing this for -œunpaid work experience- (we pay our interns)
Now that we have that out of the way, here's what you will be doing as a management intern with CACI:
- Improving the employee review process
- Developing staffing plans for multiple software development teams
- Researching policy and process improvement
- Working hands-on with technical project managers, financial analysts and software engineers
This is a short-term assignment (approximately ten weeks/one semester).
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office -“ Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented
- Must be a US Citizen
- Familiarity with personnel rating systems
- Familiarity with government contracting
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
College students seeking to gain relevant work experience while pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree, typically majoring Business Administration or Management.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face.