What you will do:
You will be part of a team responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting end to end computer processing systems, integrating new systems, and participating in general facilities maintenance activities on site. Additionally, as the enterprise matures, the candidate will participate in design and implementation of new capabilities to monitor, maintain, and support the mission such as designing /developing/configuring configuration management tools and workflows, designing/developing dashboards and reports, and contributing to the evolution of the enterprise. As part of the team, the System Administrator may be required to learn and occasionally contribute on a variety of tasks outside of the system administration activities such as inventory, shipping and handling, and other administrative tasks.
More About the Role:
• Provides Linux maintenance support for multiple scientific/engineering/DSP production systems
• Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, switches, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in instances where production systems cannot be recovered
• Perform security monitoring/system scans to facilitate system hardening
• Perform performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required
• Responsibilities occasionally require working evenings or weekends
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Typically requires B.S. degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or similar degree and 5 to 9 years of related experience
• Red Hat or CentOS administration and troubleshooting
• Certifications for DoD 8570.1 compliance
• Linux scripting (bash, python, perl, etc.)
• Configuration management with Subversion or similar
• Functional knowledge of security requirements for classified environments
• Solid understanding of Internet protocols to include TCP/IP, HTTP/S, DNS, SSL, SSH, and SMTP
• Solid understanding of computer networking and network architecture principles
• Experience managing and applying security patches to ensure compliance with IAVA
• TS/SCI clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Maintaining and developing Spacewalk/Satellite
• System configuration with Puppet and/or Cobbler
• Experience with VMWare ESXi/vCenter or similar
• Experience with Cisco switches/firewalls/routers
• Experience with Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana or similar log management products
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
KR-Osan Ab-41-KOREA, REPUBLIC OF