Ticom Geomatics delivers information superiority through interoperability of networked solutions for tactical warfighters.
Ticom Geomatics has built its success through focus on the customer mission while maintaining an employee and family oriented culture. We are interested in bringing in strong team members who are flexible and have the potential to help grow our business and deliver high impact capabilities to our customers.
Offices for this opportunity are in Austin, TX. For those outside of the Austin area, relocation assistance may be considered on a case by case basis.
Summary: The prime responsibility of the System Engineer position is to provide technical Project Leadership and Systems Engineering for multi-disciplinary teams that are creating networked Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and RF geolocation systems in support of the Department of Defense and other Intelligence Community agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for system engineering and technical execution of projects that cover hardware/software system development, test and final integration on customer platforms
- Develop SDLC products to include technical requirements specifications, system architectural design documents, test plans and reports
- Support development and tracking of project budgets and schedules
- Provide technical approaches that meet project budget and schedule constraints
- Provide technical oversight for and coordination of multidisciplinary technical teams to achieve project objectives
- Review and consult with synergistic program teams on plans, schedules and scope of work for specific projects
- Work closely with program managers and engineering management to ensure alignment of project objectives, product strategy and technical solutions
- Produce technical documents, reports and presentations for customers
- Support white paper and proposal development
- Technical project leadership resulting in the successful development, integrating, testing and deployment a system for one or more customers
- Directing multidisciplinary engineering teams of at least 8 individuals.
- Experience conducting analysis of alternatives and trade studies to support evaluation of technical trade-offs and decision making
- Understanding of and ability to execute release management process
- Strong knowledge of system engineering fundamentals
- Must be self-motivated with good interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- US Citizenship is required along with an active TS/SCI security clearance
- Typically requires a minimum of a B.S. in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience
- Familiarity with Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) solutions in the military services
- Experience with NAVAIR systems used to accomplish Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Information Operations (IO).
- Experience delivering hardware and/or software systems for the military services
- Strong networking knowledge and experience working with classified networks
- Understanding of the certification and accreditation process for SCI networks
- Understanding of SDLC processes and CDRL deliverables
- Project Management PMP and experience with EVMS
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
Ticom Geomatics (TGI) is a subsidiary of CACI International, Inc. in Austin, Texas with ~200 employees. TGI is an industry leader in Interoperable Mission Ready Geolocation and ISR Systems and Services. We develop large scale enterprise ISR systems and QRCs that utilize Time and Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) and other techniques for Precision Geolocation. We provide full End-to-End Mission and Life Cycle Support for our products. Our systems leverage commercial, industry, and Government standards for affordable, flexible, and rapid development.
See more on Ticom Geomatics and our other positions