Under limited supervision, responsible for development and coordination of all phases of education and training programs of instruction in the organization.
- Confers with management to gain knowledge of requirement for preventive or remedial training for employees.
- Formulates teaching outline in conformance with selected instructional methods, utilizing knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such training methods as individual coaching, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Selects or develops teaching aids, such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, and reference works.
- Conducts general or specialized training sessions covering specified areas, such as those concerned with new employees' orientation, specific on-the-job training, apprenticeship programs, sales techniques, refresher training, promotional development, upgrading, leadership development, and other such adaptations to changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Tests trainees to measure progress and evaluate effectiveness.
- Evaluates and recommends non-company training programs, including seminars and schools that can be utilized in developing specialized skills.
- Determines and utilizes specialty skills, inside and outside the company for the training program.
- Provides guidance to less experienced employees.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Must have an active TS/SCI with Poly.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
- Can substitute four additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in training management and administration
- Minimum 1 year of experience in course delivery and instructing (can be concurrent with above)
- Demonstrated experience in course administration and coordination of training programs to include but not limited to course curriculums, documentation, and accreditation
- Experience operating in TS/SCI and unclass environments
- Prior experience working with intel systems to develop, administer, and manage training programs
Meets normal demands associated with an office environment and possesses physical ability required of related training or education program and environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.