Responsible for resolving IT hardware and software infrastructure (servers, network, security, etc.) issues using systems analysis techniques and procedures to ensure appropriate function of hardware, software or system functional specifications. Analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves issues with IT infrastructure including user systems, servers, storage and network connectivity. Provides system administration for assigned infrastructure and establishes and maintains security as it relates to users. Applies security patches and operating system upgrades to ensure the security and integrity of the technical environment. Supports new infrastructure projects. Maintains all configuration documentation for assigned infrastructure.
What You’ll Get to Do:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and 0-2 years of related experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.