Req #: 200503
Location: Chantilly, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
About the Role:
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of online analytical processing (OLAP) tools.
- Gathers analytical requirements working with subject management experts.
- Develops data frameworks for data analysis to support end-user data discovery.
- Designs and develops data models that optimize analytical reporting performance.
- Develops data extraction, transformation, cleansing, and loading processes between transactional and analytical systems.
- Builds reports, dashboards, and OLAP databases to support end-user reporting and information requirements.
- Performs statistical analyses on data and predictive forecasting.
- Analyzes and interprets results using statistical techniques. Interpret trends or patterns in complex and data sets.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- An active TS/SCI with Poly clearance
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation.
- Performs on complex and specialized systems and programming tasks.
- Translates client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- Creates logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Participates in system feasibility, proposals, design and integration.
- Researches and solves user problems by modifying existing systems.
- Recognized subject matter expert
- Manages large projects
- Limited oversight from manager
- Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level technical team members
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex
- Influences others regarding policies, practices, and procedures
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 7 years of related work
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.