If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join CACI! The Intelligence Solutions Team has a job opportunity for a Junior Targeting Intelligence Analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide at the direction of the government, qualified target intelligence analysis who shall perform tasks that include but are not limited to the following:
- Utilize all-source intelligence to develop Target System Analysis (TSA), targets, and compile and maintain target lists.
- Write targeting appendices for deliberate and contingency plans. Assist with the development of targeting strategies.
- Support the target vetting and validation process.
- Perform weaponeering and Collateral Damage Estimates (CDE). Exploit and analyze imagery for targeting and produce imagery-based target graphics. - Conduct precise point mensuration (i.e. produce Joint Desired Points of Impact (JDPIs)). Conduct al1-source analysis for Battle Damage Assessment (BDA) and assist with Combat Assessment (CA).
- Conduct collateral damage incident research and report as necessary.
- Compile visual depictions of target intelligence (i.e. target briefs, storyboards, graphics for working groups and boards, etc.)
Bachelor or Master's degree with 2-3 years of targeting intelligence analysis experience or specialized training & 3-4 years targeting intelligence analysis experience or equivalent intelligence/academic experience.
Active TS/SCI Clearance with the ability to obtain a Poly
Due to contract requirements as an essential job function you must be qualified and able to travel to OCONUS locations on short notice. Failure to meet such qualifications may result in termination.
Due to contract requirements you must maintain a valid United States Passport and remain qualified to travel OCONUS on short notice.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and zero to two years of related experience. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.