Software Engineer – Test Automation
Req #: 200785
Location: Chantilly, VA US
Job Category: Engineering and Technical Support
Security Clearance: None
Clearance Status: Not Applicable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use coding skills to implement test automation, automate daily tasks, and improve overall test coverage.
- Create automation test plans and find solutions to improve end-to-end test coverage
- Develop related tools and scripts, and integrate the system and tools with continuous integration system.
- Documenting test processes as it relates to automation Requirements
Typically has a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
- Proven expertise in Perl or Python or Java software development
- Experience working and scripting in an UNIX environment.
- Ability to demonstrate basic SQL skills.
- Understanding of software development techniques and methods
- Industry knowledge and experience, including current industry trends and challenges
- Solid Analytical skills (ability to digest requirements and test design).
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced agile team environment, review business requirements and testing solutions meeting while improving on the business needs.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills