What You’ll Get to Do:
You will provide procurement support to the Joint Project Manager Information Systems (JPM IS), a component of the Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense.
More About the Role:
The JPM-IS office is responsible for providing the information architecture and applications for shaping the battlespace against the Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) threat. It is responsible to provide an effective integrated early warning capability; a cutting-edge DoD accredited CBRN hazard prediction model; and state-of-the-art bio-surveillance situational awareness, collaboration, and analysis tools resulting in optimized decision support capability for Commanders across all operational levels from the tactical to strategic as well as bridging the interoperability gap from DoD to Interagency.
The Senior Contract Analyst shall provide an in-depth working knowledge of federal procurement regulations and policies as well as the ability to perform cost and pricing data analysis. The individual will solve problems and provide expert advice to the Government program manager and contracting officer.
Specific tasks include:
- Assist the Joint Program Executive Office (JPEO) with developing acquisition strategy and with preparing for acquisition review boards;
- Support development of program acquisition documentation and procurement requests;
- Provide advice to Program Managers and Contracting Officer's Representatives regarding acquisition strategy and
- Thoroughly research, analyze, and review all applicable policies, guidance, and regulations to support Government
- Advise in ensuring compliance with acquisition law and guidance; and
- Advise and support in planning overall approach to meet program objectives.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field;
- 10 years of experience in DoD or Federal Government Contracting (experience must be within last twelve years);
- Five plus years in System-level Contracting (DOD 5000 Series);
- DAWIA Level II certification in Contracting; and
-An active a DoD Secret clearance.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Detrick-MD-FT. DETRICK