Req #: 200618
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD US
Job Category: Engineering and Technical Support
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI Enterprise IT Operations has an opportunity for a Technical Writer to support the performance of the Program Management Office of a large and complex IT enterprise program.
More About the Role:
As one of the program’s Technical Writers some of your duties are outlined below:
- Create and maintain the program’s service catalog content in collaboration with the technical SME of your assigned technical specialization.
- Ensure the service catalog includes accurate details, dependencies, and interfaces for all service made available to the customer.
- Write standard operating procedures (SOPs) as well as receiving and standardizing the writing of SOPs from subject matter experts within the program.
- Maintain, update, and track all SOPs in the database.
- Ensure compliance with SOPs.
- Develop department editing standards and styles.
- Comply with all applicable specifications, standards, and other project constraints
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Experience using MS Word, Excel and MS Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Great verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline.
- Experience with documents such as service catalogs and Standard Operating Procedures
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.