What You’ll Get to Do:
Journeymen analyst will use the Intelligence Cycle, F3EAD and other structured analytical methodologies to conduct target research and discovery, target development and target exploitation of human-based networks.
More About the Role:
Journeymen analyst should be familiar with ICD standards for intelligence production and can prepare operational target support products for the warfighter. The journeymen analyst must be proficient in analytical and targeting tradecraft skills to research and analyze specific insurgent lines of operation (LOO) and nodes to provide targeting nominations. The journeymen analyst must meet time-sensitive suspense for all source targeting assessments ICW ICD standards and unique operational unit targeting formats. The journeymen must have a foundational understanding of the targeting tradecraft to incorporate trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, network link diagrams, pattern of life (POL) analysis and coordinate ISR assets to validate target recommendations. The journeymen analyst must also be familiar with researching a diverse set of intelligence databases and present briefings IAW organizational processes. As required, the journeymen analyst will present analytical positions at intelligence forums and participate in customer engagement visits. The analyst is expected to meet global deployment requirements in often austere and hazardous operational environments.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.