What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI Enterprise IT Operations has an opportunity for an experienced Configuration Management Specialist to support the performance of the Program Management Office of a large and complex IT enterprise program.
More About the Role:
As the Configuration Management Specialist some of your duties are as follows:
- Coordinate CM service across the enterprise with other CM specialists, refresh teams, and support teams that collect, store, update, analyze, and report on configuration items (CIs) utilizing ServiceNow.
- Support physical inventory of assets.
- Serve as an advisor to Government Change Control Board (CCB).
- Maintain strict IT configuration control over the contract life to include policies, procedures, and hardware/software.
- Design and establish management documentation.
- Provide advice and guidance on methods, procedures, and requirements to individuals responsible for the creation of CM SOP documentation.
- Ensure the proper baseline identification of configuration items, perform periodic audits, and provide verification of version release configuration items.
- Ensure changes to the process methods and processes are properly approved, communicated and managed throughout the CM process.
- Track all problems and changes in product documents and reports changes and current configuration.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.