CACI is hiring experienced EEO Analysts to perform investigations for situations allegedly involving violations of equal employment, equal opportunity, and accessibility laws and regulations to eliminate illegal discrimination. You could join a team of professionals helping to develop and communicate company EEO policies and procedures.
- Possess and maintain current knowledge of equal opportunity and civil rights laws, regulations, and precedent decisions
- To all cases, apply best practices in investigative techniques, including interviewing, following leads, researching records, reconstructing events, and analyzing facts and statistical evidence
- Adhere to best ethical practices, especially by maintaining strict independence throughout each case
- For each case, adhere to strict, statutory timelines and deliver at least the following: an initial Investigative Plan, a weekly status report, a draft report, and a final report
- Effectively negotiate and enable implementation of settlement agreements, as necessary
- Current Secret security clearance
- Current EEO Counselor and Investigation 32-hour Course Certificate of Completion
- Expert knowledge of EEO Investigations processes and MD110 directives
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Minimum 5 years of related experience as certified EEO Complaints Investigator
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.