Performs Oracle Audit Vault/Database Firewall design, development, configuration, deployment, testing, and implementation for the U.S. Army IPPS-A project. This role is responsible for Audit Vault configuration for transactional auditing based on client requirements. Performs business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution. This role is responsible for supporting technical documentation using the project’s toolset, code development based on design specifications, database management, and progress reviews with client stakeholders.
* General responsibility in the implementation and enforcement of Oracle Audit Vault for transactional auditing of the IPPS-A application
* Provide for and continuously improve compliance reporting
* Develop technical solutions to business challenges and functional requirements
* Create, update, and edit functional and technical design documents and solutions to satisfy project requirements
* Interpret requirements, perform complex analyses, and present options and recommendations to obtain desired results
* Conduct Unit testing and resolve issues found in testing
* Develop Audit Vault/Database Firewall business rules, alerts and reports
* Meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
* Provide overall technical and logistical support to the program
*Ability to manage/direct/perform Audit Vault installation and/or upgrades to ensure successful implementations and minimize downtime
*Work collaboratively with database team to implement auditing requirements
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technically relevant degree
* 4-6 years of experience with Oracle Audit Vault/Database Firewall configuration
* 4-6 years of experience with Relational Database Administration, Development and Auditing.
* 2-4 years of experience with PeopleSoft
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
* Strong analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate strong problem solving skills
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
* Previous success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
* Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
* Active Secret Clearance (or ability to obtain one)
* Experience with PeopleSoft HCM and PeopleTools 8.5x
* Experience with Agile Software methodology and tools
* Experience with ISACA standards and methodology
* Experience with PeopleSoft Auditing methodology
* Experience with Oracle Identity Manager a plus
* Experience with large scale DoD programs, specifically U.S. Army HR data and system programs
* ISACA Certification (CISA, CISM)
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Up to 10% of time for travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.