DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
THIS POSITION REQUIRES A SIX MONTH ROTATIONAL DEPLOYMENT
- Produces intelligence assessments for formal production and release to the Intelligence Community (IC) and other consumers Coordinates with other NGIC offices, IC organizations and theater intelligence resources to gather additional information and share analytic conclusions.
- Conducts all-source intelligence analysis to identify insurgent and IED networks, which include leaders, facilitators, financiers, cell members and bomb makers to identify potential targets for possible lethal and non-lethal action.
- Coordinates with other teams, including WTI, the Direct Support SIGINT Element (DSSE), and NGA GEOINT support to produce assessments and targeting products.
- Develop regional network assessments of IED and insurgent networks.
- Produce targeting support products for deployed forces.
- Prepare and present intelligence briefings and presentations.
- Evaluate information reporting and sources.
- Answer Requests for Information (RFI) Develop Source Directed Requirements (SDR).
- Populate and maintain databases, production trackers and files.
- Deploy, on a rotational basis, throughout the theater of operations to conduct counterinsurgent and IED network analysis (upon successful pre-deployment evaluation).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Government trained intelligence analysts with a minimum of 5 years of intelligence analysis and targeting experience.
- MOS 31D, 311D, 35F, 350F, 35D, 18F, 180A; AFSC 1N0; or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811.
- Possess an active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Background in Counterterrorism, Counter-Insurgency, or Counter-IED analysis and experience as an Intelligence or Targeting Analyst in Afghanistan or Iraq.
- Knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including F3EAD, activity-based analysis, trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
- Experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A and CIDNE.
- Working knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS, and Google Earth.
- Proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Capable of effectively operating alone in support of tactical forces conducting counter-insurgent/IED targeting.
- Experience supporting a SOF Task Force highly desired and preferred.
- Rotational deployment is required.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.