What You’ll Get to Do:
This candidate will lead Aegis BMD program efforts and provide direct support of technical panels/working groups such as milestone reviews, readiness reviews, etc.; generation of integrated master schedules; coordinate weekly and quarterly reviews; coordinate and interact with all levels of customers and sponsors; lead and initiate process improvement initiatives.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
A Bachelors degree or equivalent experience; 4-6 years of Combat/Warfare systems experience and specifically AEGIS or Aegis BMD; 2-4 years of Navy working Capital Fund (NWCF) experience. Active Secret clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.